recently we've been doin' the pull out method and i'm wondering if i could be preggers? i've been feelin sometimes really hot sometimes cold 1 minute i eat a lot the next I'm not really hungry my nipples get sore and things taste funny to me, different then usual, very tired,every now and then nauseated and constipated at times. what do u think my chances are?? thanks for your input

Anytime you have unprotected sex you can and eventually will get pregnant! the "natural method" has to be used with complete control and knowing EXACTLY when you are fertile so you don't have sex within that week! It has about a 60 -70% effectiveness rate! So depending on when your last period was and when this one is due you could infact be pregnant? When are you due for your period? And when was your last period?

My last period was short and w/ spotting it was May 3rd to the 6th and spotted 2 days later..i wouldn't mind if i was thats the thing!

and i'm due for 1 June 3,

Well it's going to be a long couple of weeks, but I usually tell women to wait 21 days after unprotected sex as this gives a great reading OK? Please let me know how you make out - and start taking prenatal vitamins - to help witht he baby's development IF you are pregnant and to dramatically increase YOUR fertility IF you aren't OK? Plese let me know! Good luck!

Thank you and 21 days from the last or the 1st..cause we always do the pull-out method

lets do the last one so this will be definitive - if it is from the 1st one! So let me know OK?

ok i will, don't know if i can wait that long i'm very impatient :-( so 21 days from the 16th thats a long time but would i have symptoms already? because it happened as early as april 23 and 28th i believe and i think the 1st of may and the 6th and also 12/13/15/16 do i have a good chance?

They are all good dates, it ALL depends on when you ovulated! Most womena re 14 days after the first day of their period - but that can change all the time - thus women getting pregnant even while on their period! One of the biggest symtpoms is Painful Throbbing - Especially in the breasts, hips, groin, lower back etc. Take the pills though OK? It helps either way! IF you can't wait and it is negative keep in mind that it can still be too early OK?

well my nipples are sore and today smells have started to bother me i vomited this morning and night and i've been urinating more frequently. i get some pains in my abdomen if i bend or lean the wrong way! i just hope it's not all in my head cause usually i don't feel this way. thanks so much if u have any other input i'd be glad to hear it.

i was having pains in the side of my groin area the other day how frequent are u suppose to get the pain?? now that i think of it i totally forgot i had that..didn't think anything of it,thanx

Some of the 1st signs are sore breasts, lower back, hips, groin, and even shoulders!!! Headaches, increasing size of aerolas, nipples being erect etc. These are usually HUGE signs! So we are going to have to wait!!! >:(

well the nipples have been quite erect lately didn't know that was a symptom they don't tell u this stuff on sites and i remeber for my son my nipples were sore and i vomited a lot...and i told u i had pain in the side of my groin if i'm havin' all these symptoms should i take a test sooner? and 2 days after my period i only spotted when i wiped could that have been implantation bleeding?? sorry for all the questions i forgot what some of this was like! thanx

OK! Go ahead!!!! LOL I know this is going to be hard for you to wait! So take a test - keeping in mind that it still might be too early OK? And let me know! Fingers crossed!

2nd morning urine said not pregnant..ur probably right 2 early or i'm just not!