Ok so here is the deal. I had an unprotected hookup jan 1st the day after my period ended. I was pretty careful to make sure no semen got near my vagina. Around two weeks later, I got my period early. I startes birth control pills jan 25 the day after that one ended. I stopped taking the pills less than three weeks later feb 12 due to violent mood swings. I got my period again feb 16. During the entire time since the hookup I have had all the common pregnancy symptoms including nausea, cramping, lower back pain, head and neck aches, extreme fatigue, mood swings, vomiting, distended abdomen, tender breasts on and off, constipation, everything except missed period. I know it is common for some women to bleed early on in pregnancy. Could the first early period I had have been implantation bleeding? My cycle has been regular right off the bat so this was odd. Im also wondering if the sudden starting and stopping of birth control could have caused the second episode of bleeding, which involed extreme abdominal pain and nausea/vomitting and weakness/tiredness the first day (which happens often with my periods) it also had a weird clear and bright red color to it with little brown solid-ish pieces. It is now the fourth day of that period and I am tired, achy all over especially in my head/neck, lower back, and abdominal areas. The flow has darkened in color and become less heavy. Could the symptoms I have been having been caused by the birth control? Odd since I was only on it for three of the weeks since and I have been experiencing symptoms since the day after we did our thing. Am I freaking myself out or could I be having a miscarrige or pregnancy?

severe pains could be a miscarriage. but someone women have the period for a couple months before even realizing they are pregnant. it all depends on your body. the sudden stopping and starting could have something to do with it. i would advise you to go see your dr you could be pregnant or could have had a miscarriage or something else. dr's can tell you more.

Ok thank you. Two symptoms I also left out are acid reflux, which I have never had before, and frequent urination. I may take a test later today. My period is over all I have left is some really light spotting but still with pieces of tissue included. I also have this weird pain/discomfort right above my leg down there.

heartburn and frequent urination are signs of pregnancy. the feelings in your stomach could be implantation or the semen reaching the egg. sounds like pregnancy to me. take a test. it might show up negative but that doesnt always mean your not pregnant. some women get false negatives for months and only know they are pregnant untill they go to the dr and have a blood test drawn. the blood tests are more accurate. a home pregnancy test is used to pick up HCG levels which are associated with pregnancy but sometimes your levels are too low or its to early so the test reads a false negative

Ok thanks again so much. I am having weird feelings of pain/discomfort/movement down there today. If I am having a miscarriage it won't show up on a home pregnancy test right?

i dont think it would. you would know if you were having one, you would be having constant severe pain in your stomach, it wuld hurt so bad that you wouldnt even want to move or get out of bed.

Thanks so much raerae!

your welcome. ive never experienced a miscarriage myself but i have had friends who have and they said the pain was excruciating. you are very welcome!!