:-( last sunday i had sex wit my boyfriend then 2 days later i started getting pains in my vagina and i constantly need to pee like every 5 min and i bleed!! it really hurts can someone plzzz post somethin to tell me wats the cause cuz it really hurts!!i wanna know if im pregnant or wat should i do to make it stop!

you may have caught gonorrhea or chlamydia from ur bfif u are bleeding. Even though it sounds awful and cruel, please try to get urself checked out for u or ur boyfriend may have multiple partners and be carrying one of these dreadful diseases. Get urself checked out as soon as possible and a doctor will put u on some horse pills that would take these nasty symptoms away.

Im the same, i had sex with my partner friday night 4 times, and then again once on sunday morning. On sunday night i started getting the symptoms of a water infection and drank 1 litre of cranberry juice and on the monday i drank water all day. It went away but then again this afternoon it has come back and even worse. I bleed when i wee and it leaves a very sharp pain, also in my blood there is a little bit of clotting. I've been to the hospital for this once before through losing a fair amount of blood and the nurses did a full check on me to see if it could be chlamydia or anything like that. All my results came back negative and i was on a course of antibiotics for 2 days and it went. Now it's come back again im not sure what it is because it did seem to go until this afternoon, which it is really painfull. I constantly feel like i need to wee all the time even though ive just been for one. Could anyone tell me what this is ?

i have the same problem but when i had sex i started to bleed and only had my piriods a week before hand it hurts when i pee it went away than came back plz help

This sounds like it could be a UTI A urinary tract infection, Urinary tract infections are caused by germs, usually bacteria that enter the urethra and then the bladder.

Women tend to get them more often because their urethra is shorter and closer to the anus than in men. Because of this, women are more likely to get an infection after sexual activity.

Most of the time, your body can get rid of these bacteria. But you should go to the doctor to test to see if its anything else like an STD and to get a UTI test,

A urine sample is usually collected and your doctor will perform a Urinalysis is done to look for white blood cells, red blood cells, bacteria, and to test for certain chemicals, such as nitrites in the urine. Most of the time, your doctor or nurse can diagnose an infection using a urinalysis. The results are received the same day as your visit.

In the case you are positive you will probably be prescribed antibiotics. Make sure to take the antibiotics until they are all the way done, as stopping them as soon as symptoms clear may cause the infection to come back.

Some preventive methods include peeing BEFORE and after sex, peeing regularly (DONT HOLD IT), Dink plenty of fluids (2 to 4 quarts each day), Drink cranberry juice or use cranberry tablets.
Also to deal with the pain until you see a doctor AZO tablets work fast to relieve the urinary pain. These are not a cure however and you should really contact your doctor.

im with you...im kind of having the samething...i dont really believe that i have something..what i think is that all this is because i(you)did sex...all crazy..while time pass...less bleeding but at the end some blood drops come...nd it kind of hurts(not so painful)...but like i sayd...i dont think i(you're)sick...

okay. Im 18. I have had sex with this guy and it was good. but lastnight it hurt really bad and I couldnt go through with it. there was blood on his penis and inside my hole.....? whats wrong¿ do i have something or is my hymen trying to break or what?

It's most likely a UTI

1st off you have a UTI
2nd you should learn proper grammar before having sex

You're hyman was more than likely ripping slightly. It happens to 99% of women when they first have sex

I am having a hard time peeing too.

My boyfriend and I had sex 3 times on saturday, then like 5 hours later. I constantly had to pee. and it hurts when I pee.

I am scared to tell my mom about it, cause then she will find out that this has happened to me twice.

I don't want her finding out I am sexually active. I am 13. A little young right?

But I need to know what this is. Cause I am scared. And frustrated and can't sleep at night.

Please help !

This, with no doubt, is a UTI. if you have not already, visit a doctor IMMEDIATLEY. by now, it might be serious. and trust me, you dont want it to be. and for Hii, if your vagina pain does not go away after 1-2 days, it is (99%)  UTI

Hi umm I'm 15 and at the end my pee hurts and I don't know y I'm a virgin the next day I had my period but it still hurt is it by not drinking water this is the first time ever

i'm 16 and me and my boyfriend have sex almost everyday and i feel like i have to pee ALL the time and it hurts really bad and i went to wipe like 30 mins ago and their was blood i'm freaking out i have AZO pills at homee, HELPP!!

I'm 16 years old and I had sex with my boyfriend 3 times in one day and 5 days later I'm on my cycle and I pee and it only hurts when the blood comes out but that's the only time I feel pain and I don't know what it could be. Can you tell me how to cure the issue.