hi. iv recently notice that in my vaginal area it has been very itchy and this sounds weird but it gets firy hot sometimes.. more recently it hurts really badly when i pee.. my boyfriends mother thinks that i have UTI but i looked at those symptons but the only thing i could find in common is that it hurts when i pee ... does anyone have any idea as to what it could be?

It could be a UTI, yes. It could also be an STD or yeast infection. However, you need to go to the doctor very soon for this. No matter what infection it is, it sounds bad. Get it diagnosed and treated now.

Well,
How are you and how long have you been sexually active? The fact is that this can be caused by many things. Have you noticed any discharger from your vagina? In most cases this is just an urinary tract infection. Urinary tract infection is really more often in girls then in boys so I would suggest that you do to the doctor and run some test. If the test shows positive for urinary tract infection you will most likely receive antibiotics for the treatment. Do you have any pain in your back where your kidneys are located? Try to avoid sex for next few days and see how this goes. I hope this helped you a bit.
Good luck,
Karel