normal people go pee in the toilet when they need to pee. then they feel trickling pee down their butt cheeks. and then feel nothing at all. I on the other hand, cannot stand to go pee anymore. it hurts SO BADLY when my pee starts to finish :'( . i was thinking that i had a kidney stone, but none of the symptoms matched. so id think that i have UTI. i didnt understand. im a virgin. i dont play with toys either. since i have my period going on, i cant tell if someplace down there is ripped, cut, or scraped. im very clean. i clean my 'down there' everyday. so i didnt understand that i couldve gotton UTI. now im scared to pee. near the end, when it hurts, it feels like theres more in my bladder. its really unconfortable and i need a treatment quickly. they say cranberry juice will help.

It sounds like you definitely have a UTI. The way you're describing how you feel sounds like how I felt a couple weeks ago. The week after that it got worse (so painful that i would tense up when I went to the bathroom). Women are more likely to get a UTI than men because our tube (i forget the name) is short which makes it easier to get a UTI. You said that you're very clean. Well one way to get one is by taking to many bubble baths (there are other ways to get them too). My advice to you is to get to your doctor ASAP because you'll need antibiotics (not over the counter meds) to clear it up. If you prolong going to the doctor then things can get a whole lot worse. The infection can get into your kidneys which will cause you to get very sick (symptoms: high fever, vomiting). Once it gets into your kidneys it can be harder to treat and it can become very deadly. So you should get to your doctor as soon as you can. I really hope that I could help.

Sounds like a UT infection.

I think you have kidney stone..dont wait..visit your family doctor as soon as possible