itz been 2 days since this feeling of tingling and incomplete urination and frequent urge to urinate. Any ideas why this burning during urination happens? 

My mother is experiencing similar symptoms. Have to any idea what leads to this?

I am 61 and last year I had a problem with frequent urination of small amounts of urine, accompanied by tingling down both arms into hands whilst urinating. There was also some loss of control at times, thank heavens for huge pads! Lasted about 4-5 days by which time I was exhausted through disturbed sleep, I already have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrom.

I had an xray of kidneys etc as I have had a kidney stone in the past, and also an ultrasound scan of urinary tract, was told all clear and nothing to worry about.

Now the same thing has happened again, been like this since Weds am and am fed up! Have tried to drink lots of liquid, mainly weak tea and some water with hijuice drink of cranberry, raspberry and blueberry and have been taking cranberry extract tablets for about a week.

Anyone know what this can be? It is like cystitus without the burning sensation.

Sparkly

Ivee got exact same thing, it occurred after having sex with my boyfriend, but i keep needing to urinate only tiny amounts, im 17 and have exams next week, and am worried about how im going to sit through them, recently i have been stressed and had a really bad diet, could this of help to cause this problem, if i improved my diet could they go away?

I have the exact same syptoms - has anyone found out what the problem is?

I have this same occurence. I am not a virgin, but I have not been for a few months. I have changed my diet, but I have been improving upon it, not the opposite. It tingles when I pee, and I feel like I have to pee every hour. I have been looking it up and have found nothing that fits the description. It's irritating and worries me, help!

Me too. I had sex after abstaining for 6 months. 2 days later I'm peeing every hour. Sometimes 2 seconds - 3 seconds... sometimes 10 seconds. I get a real intense sensation, a tingle... it's actually not bad feeling. No pain. Goose bumbs on my arms and legs, almost like I"m climaxing - not to be crude sorry. It worries me though. I don't know if it is related to the sex. I was protected, but I am paranoid sometimes.. maybe I bruised my clitorious? That would be the best scenario.
-Confused & Paranoid

Ive got the exact same problem to. It has happened to me once before (the day after having sex with my boyfriend) and now about 2 months later it has happened again. The last time it happened it went away on its own after about 3-4 days and im hoping the same happens again this time.
However last time i made an effort to drink cranberry juice as ive heard this helps with problems like cystitus. So going to drink that again and hope it goes away in a few days like last time.
It would seem from this post no one really knows what this problem seems to be but at least its reassuring to know im not the only one who gets it!

Seriously, let's get a doctor to answer this! This is the only Site that has ANYthing about it. I'm having the same problem. >.< HELP!

For the ones who feel it after sex it is because you irritate your urinary tract. If doesn't hurt you are lucky or it might not hurt YET. When having sex the thrusting back and forth and constant friction on your urethra usually irritates the urinary tract causing it to either be abstructed by something or a bit swollen, leaving the urinary tract very sensitive. Some people are far more sensitive than others, lots of lubrication helps. Be VERY careful, it can get as bad as urinating blood, urinating a bloody discharge, very painful urination, cramping and/or pain in the lower abdomen, urgency, and frequency where you are only able to urinate in shorts bits. It is also very important to urinate right after sex to excrete any bacteria that made its way in your urinary tract during sex, even if you only get 1 or 2 drops out, because otherwise you can get a Urinary Tract Infection, also known as a UTI. I've been in your shoes various times and had the problem addressed professionally. I really hope this helps.

It sounds like you are ALL suffering from a urinary tract infection or cystisis.As for the girl who had been abstaining, you probably have a bladder infection also known as honeymoon cystisis, happens when your bladder is bruised during sexual intercourse for the first time or after a long time hence the word honeymoon. drink a lot of cranberry and get over the counter medication for cystisis.

I am 18 years old and i have been having this problem for about a year or longer. I also have IBS but neither is linked. I have been using azo natural and taking cranberry pills as well as drinking cranberry juice. I have an appointment monday to find out what is wrong. I have the tingling sensation as well its like i am getting cold. When i use the bathroom its only a few drops and i seem to get no relief what so ever. They say if you are sexually active that the males sperm could be to strong if you do not use protection and may cause UTI and bladder infections. Use condoms to prevent that problem. Also wipe front to back so you dont spread bacteria. You also need to pee after you have sex to get rid of any bacteria. I am just as confused as the rest of you.

All these symptoms are consistent with urinary tract infections. UTIs can occur more commonly for some after intercourse. Cranberry juice is helpful in PREVENTION but not in treating. Go to the doctor. They'll have you urinate in a cup and most likely give you some antibiotics. Don't delay. UTIs can spread to bladder infections when left untreated. Hope this helps.

(I type as a health care provider and one who frequently gets UTIs)

PS - over the counter medication treats the pain NOT the bacteria. To actually treat the UTI you will need a prescription.

I was having the same symptoms as many of the people who posted. That last comment sent me to the doctor where I found out that I had a RAGING urinary tract infection. When I asked about not feeling the normal burning sensation and about having the "tingling", "quazi-orgasmic" feeling when peeing she told me it was because my diabetes causes fine-nerve damage. Fine nerves are the very small ends of our nerves and are what surround our urethia. This damage makes me feel the tingling instead of burning or normal bladder infection pain. Perhaps this is what has been happening for the rest of the posters on here. Also, I don't think you have to have diabetes to have this kind of nerve damage, but ask your doctor to check you for diabetes just in case.