On tuesday night I used vagasil for sensitive skin and the next day I noticed that down there it was irritated and itchy and had small bumbs then thursday it was no better it was,itching and burning and white stiff started to form on the bumps now. I have not used vagasil since that night but now its just bad I have white bumps really bad near my vagina opening and a little inside to and it itches and burns constantly and I just want it to go away its friday and I wont be able to go to the doctors till monday what should I do to relieve my pain any home remedies or,how long will,it,take to go away I know its possible irritated from the vagisil wash or is it something more HELP!!!!

Health Guru
Hi, I'm just wondering do you have any discharge with it to?

No I dont have discharge at all thank god but im still worried because its keeping me up right now and the itching won't stop

Health Guru
I was wondering if it could be thrush here is a list of symptoms for it.
The symptoms of vaginal thrush are usually obvious.
Typical symptoms include:
* itching and soreness around the entrance of the vagina
* pain during sex 
* a stinging sensation when you urinate
* vaginal discharge, although this isn't always present; the discharge is usually odourless and it can be thin and watery or thick and white like cottage cheeseSevere symptoms
In addition to the above symptoms, you may also have:
* a red and swollen vagina and vulva
* cracked skin around the entrance of your vagina 
* sores in the surrounding area.
Try not wearing underwear as it may help keep the area cool and calm the irritation down :-)