Today I found a lot of tiny little white bumbs on the lips of my vagina and they were not there yesterday. That area has been somewhat itchy for the past few days but all of the bumps seemed to come out of nowhere. At first I thought that toilet paper or something had just stuck to me but when I went to pull one off, it didn't hurt but I started bleeding profusely from that spot. That entire area is sore but I thought it was because it itched. They seem to grow more concentrated as you get closer to the actual entrance and all of the information I have seen leads me to believe that it is not a sti. Furthermore, I have only had sexual relations with one guy and we have both been tested over 3 times in the past 2 years for sti's and hiv and aid's and have come up negative for all of them everytime. I don't know what to do without missing school to go to a doctor and spend money I don't have. Help please.

I have this same thing. like exactly same discription. i can not find an answer anywhere to what it is.

Did you ever find out the problem? I think i have the same thing and im terrified!

I have one spot type thing by mine, I don't think it's an STI because I asked my nan, she said it was normal and to just go the doctors, one of the female nurses will aplly cream to it and give you stuff to get rid of them

Those are called vagizits and can be easily removed with sandpaper. Best of Luck to ya