I had unprotected sex about a month ago or a little over.
I hadn't really noticed any major changes but just recently I have and I am totally freaked out.

For one yesterday something happened - I am not sure how to explain it but I was sitting in Borders and I could see everything clearly, nothing was spinning but something wasn't right.

I have also been having a yellowish vaginal discharge, which comes and goes and I have also discovered there to be red/ white pimple like pumpes on my labia, but they are not painful at all, I never noticed them until this morning.

I am so freaked out and have no idea what to do.

I don't know if this is all related or not.

PLEASE

REPLY I am SO STRESSED AND SCARED

I Need to know what to do ASAP

The pimples are probably just irritated sweat glands. An STD like herpes is usually associated with more break outs and the bumps usually form in clusters. Have you tried looking up pictures and comparing them with yours?

I dunno about the vaginal discharge. Your body could just be cleaning itself. have you had discharges like it before? Any other associated things you can list?

You could try a free clinic nearby your house to get it checked or go to your primary care doctor (if you are comfortable).

Don't stress yourself out.

Things you should do: Don't stress yourself out. Don't touch the area too much because even acne can spread itself.

You could try a free clinic nearby your house to get it checked or go to your primary care doctor (if you are comfortable enough).

Yes I looked up every STD I know of and none look liek mine, but it also doesn't look normal, whatever is there;

Ah vaginal discharge I ahve deldt with before though, usually clear. or white not yellow.

Hm I am trying not to touch it but I am so freaked out its hard to leave it alone, its all I ahve on my mind.

try looking up sebaceous cysts (not an STD). they are pretty common in women and usually occur in the labial area.

hope everything is alright. i think, to completely relieve your stress, you should show it to a doctor.

I found pimples on top of my vagina. its not in, its just on top of my vagina, iI wonder if that is something bad? :-(

Sounds like you may have HPV--causes warts. Definitely get checked out.