i notice some bumps on my vaginal area. like around the HOLE.. i have to pull my lips apart to be able to see it and it doesnt itch but it doesnt seem right.. i been having alot of vaginal discharge since i last had sex with an exboyfriend. and since then i been feeling uncomfortable having sex with other guys now. not uncomfortable sexually but feeling uncomfortable having sex with another person knowing i might have some kind of STI.. and i do not want to infect anyone else IF i have any chances of an STI etc.. i dont get itchy no burning no irritation during urination no cramping but just notice of little bumps but not only just the vaginal area but it seems like the anal area too... my ex that i think has givin me this POSSIBLE STI has ACCIDENTLY went in the wrong hole and of course it cause this bump like feeling around my anal area.. im afraid to go to the doctors cause in a way i dont want to know what it is. but its best to know and find a cure and prevent it from happening again.. but i dont know what kind of doctor to see about this situation. any one please help.. thanks in advance.

No one goes accidentally into another hole……but that would be another topic….back to your story.
First I thought that your bumps are just normal bumps that could be arising in this area, like sebaceous cysts or something but when you said you had the same around the anus, I changed my mind.

I think you might have an STD called HPV or genital warts. They are highly contagious when the symptoms are invisible and you should see a GYNECOLOGIST as soon as possible. They need to be removed-if they are what I think they are.

Genital warts are usually taken care of by a laser when you are put under general anesthesia. I am talking about this although I can’t say for sure you have them.
You need to be examined, otherwise you shouldn’t continue having sex because you will be transmitting those to every other guy even during making out because they are skin to skin transmittable. Please, see a doctor.

i too also hve little bumps around my vagina area. like her after having sex i got them. just like her they dont hurt, no caping, doesnt burn when i pee, i actualy didnt notice until i looked at my hole. i also noticed this thick creamy stuff with a fish like odor. im wondering what i have, is it contaigous, is it deadly, and can it be cured :'(

See a you gyn right away and please no sex until you find out what's going on. The discharge that is not normal is cause enough and having the bump very near the entrance to your vaginal canal is also cause for concern!