I had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago and a week ago. Last Monday I was in so much pain I could not sit down. My vagina was burning and itching. It hurt/burned when I urinated. The pain was on the outside of my labia and felt like it was deep in my vagina as well. I do not have and stomach or lower back pain. I went to the doctor on Wednesday, she said my vagina was so irritated so could not see what was going on. I was negative for a yeast infection and BV. My doctor said it did not present as a classic case of herpes but she think it might be. I asked both of my previous partners if they had any cold sores or symptoms. They said no. On Thursday I was throwing up all day and had a migraine. I get migraines and have felt nauseous because of them before. On Saturday my stomach felt fine but I was still tired and weak. Today is Sunday and my burning has stopped. On the inside of my vagina there are two small circles on both sides of my vaginal opening. The circles are red and have a white center. I have a canker sore in my mouth near the edge of my bottom lip. I applied salt and water, its shape has not changed and I frequently get canker sores in my mouth. Wednesday I had discharge that was milk white and thick. Sunday It has turned into gooey clearish green/yellow. There is no smell. I have suffered from UTI's but I have no frequent urge to urinate.  

I am not sure if it could be herpes because the symptoms have stopped and the circles are not spreading or hurting. I have not been with anyone who has had a cold sore on the lip. I know that symptoms are often not presented. I am only 18 and I am kind of freaking out. I had sex with someone who I know is clean of all other STD. I do not know what to do if I gave it to them. I do not even know who gave it to me because no one has had symptoms and I am not in a relationship with them so going to get tested together or even reaching out is not an option. PLease help. Any thoughts are welcomed.