i have small bumps on the shaft of my penis. on the left side of it.  They dont itch, they dont hurt.  I noticed it was there when i masturbated one time and i think i popped one and it hurt for a bit.  After a few days it started to heal and that one went away but the other bumps are still there and have stayed there. its been about a little over a week since i noticed it there.  Some background information, I had sex with a condom about a month ago with a girl on her period.  I also had just shaved my pubes with a razor for the first time when i had just found out that i have the bumps( so i dont think its from shaving, though it seems like there is some hair where the bumps is on my shaft, but not on the bumps itself) when erect you cant really see the bumps, pretty visible with flaccid and you can move the skin around. Do you think you can help me narrow down what these are and what i can do to make them go away?

It’s very possible that you have Fordyce spots, which occur naturally in many men’s penises.  They’re often found in areas in which hair is present.  Because the penis skin is so thin, they’re often more visible there.  If that’s what they are, there’s no reason to worry.  If they itch occasionally, regularly use a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil).  Look for one with vitamin A, as that will also help fight penis odor.

Thanks for your reply! how do you get rid of them? and how long does it take for them to go away?