So lately I've been having a weird obsession with my girlfriends clothes. Sometimes after we've watched a movie and she's fallen asleep I pull down her shorts to look at her lacy thongs. Sometimes I'll rub her through her thong or begin rubbing her kilt. We do a lot of foreplay and even fet completely naked but we don't have sex. So sometimes when she is asleep or if I'm over an she's in the bathroom I take out her lacy thongs and bras and piss in them/on them. It really turns me on. Could I get her pregnant by pissing on her clothes? Is this a weird obsession?

Ok I m a 14 year old boy, and a couple of day s ago I masturbated (for the first time in my life) I din t really know what to do, since no one though me how to masturbate, and for some reason i just started to peel my foreskin and started to rub my penis and gland, it felt weird. The problem is the next day, my foreskin isn t covering my gland enough, sometimes even when i don t have a ***** my gland is still expose a little bit and sometime s after a long while my penis gland would be dry and i din t know what to do cause it burned a little, it wasn t like this.......Help, Did i Do something wrong? is this going to affect my reproductive system? Is this normal