First of all I don't think I have any sexual health issues or problems. I don't have this weird feeling when going to the toilet or when ejaculating.

I am new to this site, and actually posted an answer to a question recently regarding overly sensitive penis glans. Although I do have sensitive glans, masturbating isn't a trouble especially with lubricant. Without lubricant I just keep the foreskin over the glans. ;-)

Anyway, my gf did a technique the other day whilst massaging (or in this case, a slow hand job ;-) ) and realized I had a very indescribable feeling. She was using lubricant of course.

What she did is using the palm of her hand, gently rub the tip of my penis in like a circular motion and for some reason it was a very uncomfortable feeling.

This is the first time I have experienced a hand job with the glans exposed, because I use to have phimosis. The glans are fine with lubricant and is very pleasurable but the tip area is a weird feeling to describe. It didn't hurt or anything, just uncomfortable.

With that, it this a common feeling? Did any other guy experience this in their early years of masturbation or learning the sensitivity of the glans? I am hoping this sensitivity area will go down, as I am happy with the sensitivity everywhere else on the glans. Just interested in other guys experiences if any.

Yeah, well I think we all have found regions on the glans or penis where the sensation is exquisite... that is, too intense, or the nerves that are being stimulated are not those we expect.
Some of that feeling is good... but in some ways, it's way beyond what we expect.

With age, your sensitivity may fade some, but you'll always have a heightened sensitivity in the glans due to so many nerve endings crowded there.

I wouldn't worry about it. Just tell her what is too much, and ask her to try somewhere else, if you like.

Yeah. It isn't something I am worried about.

I didn't want my message to come across like "am I normal", or "whats wrong with me", etc, because nothing is wrong and I am aware that guys vary on that sensitive area. It's just a great feeling to be able to expose the head as I can now pull the foreskin back.

I think its just a new feeling that after time I will get use to it. Obviously the tip of the glans is also where the hole is where you pee so it may just require some extra time for my body to get fully use to the feeling, which I have never truly felt before (as the skin was covered).

It's all experimental --- ;-)

I remember the first time I exposed the head (not that long ago) and noticed how sensitive it was, and since then has calmed down quite a lot. I guess the same will be said for the tip area also.

Thanks for your input. Any opinions are more than welcome!

i was masturbating a lot, just rubbing the head of my penis, and then a weird liquid came out. I'm pretty young and this is my first time. im scared, my penis hurts. i heard that this ejaculation has sperm and happens usually at an orgasm. wat do i do? is my health in trouble? does my penis tube thing where the pee come out get clogged or something. plz help. i think my health is in danger.

ps- after this it spread all over my hair (bottom part) and i dont know if any went back in or something. also my penis hurts after rubbing it and "pleasuring it" so much. It's hard to pee. PLZ HELP! for the sake of my health.

It certainly sounds like you've either come close to a climax and ejaculation, or you did.
When you say a wierd liquid comes out, is it clear? Cloudy? Discolored? Green? Yellow? Runny? Thick?

It is most likely that it was pre-com juices that neutralize the urethra acidity to protect the sperm that would follow in an ejaculation.

I wouldn't worry about it, except you say your penis hurts. In what way and where?

I might be an ache from a prostate that has started to contract but not finished.

NO, you cannot get clogged up in there, and no, this action on its own will not affect your health.

Any liquid that dribbled out or over the head, didn't go back in. It most likely dried up or became crusty and flaked off.

A simple shower or bath will remove all evidence of it.

You don't mention your age, except that you're pretty young. Give it some time and everything will work out.

good luck.

what about reginas

I hate when lots of people post random stuff in threads. like these last three posts.

So, to get back to the topic.
I too have an overly sensitive head. Normal masturbating works just fine, but if I try pulling back the skin and masaging the head, it gets really uncomfortable. just like you described.
I haven't had sex before, but I'm kind of worried about how this would work out, as it might get really uncomfortable. Especially if I get a blowjob.

So I just wish there was some way to get it less sensitive. It doesn't seem to have changed at all over the last few years.
If anyone know a way, please tell ;-)

guys.. if youve got a sensitive penis head or cant fully retract the foreskin i have one suggestion for you;

get some KY jelly and use that to lube the foreskin area and the penis head itself.. get everything lubed well and slowly start retracting the foreskin until its fully behind the penis head and then, with your hand also lubed, start to massage the tip of your penis. this will take out sensitivity over time and will also enable your foreskin to stretch.. after just a few sessions you will imagine you penis as the beast it really should be. not some sensitive scared lil worm.

On tht part i also need to share my experience.

I am a bachelor age 30. I had sex with my girl friend many time but the last time after i had sex my penis had blood drops on it. We checked it was nt her so i was matter of concern.
After that few mnths later I had a paid sex n all was fine... i had it for many times evrytime it was good.
Now i have started getting a problem (sometimes only ) during masterbation that after it my penis tip hurts, it even becomea hard for me to pee as well.
I am scared and away frm sex..which is vry deppressing..kindly help.

Lol, I personally experience this ha****b technique in a massage parlour that I went to a couple of years ago. They had in this particular place some cute Asian ladies that give swedish massages and a nice happy ending. Anyways, this Asian lady that gave me the massage service, implemented this ha****b technique that consisted of using the palm of her hands to slowly rub the head of my penis. This was the first I experience such an intense orgasim, and I have to say that it felt quite good, even though I had this weird and funny sensation in body. However, after I finally eyaculated in her hands this weird sensation that I had before became extremely painful, as she continue using this ha****b technique which was new to me back. Never again have I experience a thing like that with current girlfriend. She sometimes gives me handjobs but have never apply this technique. Probably she doesnt knows it :D.

I did it too

Its normal for the penis head to be sensative. Am 17 and i like to massage it times because i like the intense feelings! Maybe because your forskin covered the penis head for a long.time you never really had experienced that feeling so it was uncomfortable. yh man sometimes i can't handle it but its sooo good. Makes my penis more harder too lol

How is your penis now have you found a solution I have the same problem