hey guys im a boy and 13 . i have the urge to have that felling for sex and want to know how to masturbate without my mom knowing. ...and i have know idea how to do anything. if you can help me, that would be great :-D :-D

well this is how you masterbate... you put your hand as a cup and rub it up and down then you get faster and faster then you keep doing it till you get an awsome feeling... now i am a boy as well and i hide it from my mum and dad by doing it in a shower with the door locked or late at night... have fun... enjoy because it feels so gooooooooooooooooooooood

I want to help and I have medical knowledge.. anyways, First of all, there are lots of way to masterbate without you parents knowing... Late in bed is one, the shower is another anytime your alone like if you parents are at work or out for the night.. As to the way to masterbate. Just remember to always have a towel handy or a lot of papper towels when you masterbate outside of the shower... Best of Luck

1:get a girl that says she masturbates

2:ask her to masturbate with you(not having sex)

3:ask her to do the job for you...enjoy the orgasm!

1) getboner

2) get palm of hand wet with spit

3) rub tip of dickwith palm of hand

4)enjoy 

Hey, I'm 16 and have been masturbating fo years, the best way I can think of for hiding it from your parents, and I also do it. You can do it in the shower, or late at night, and if you do it at night, I would not watch porn on the computer, to avoid viruses. I would use an Ipod with internet access, cause you can't get viruses. As to how to masturbate, you can do it many ways, some stranger than others. you can simply rub your hand around you penis and balls, until you become erect, or hard, then grab you penis and start moving it up and down, so it is in a jacking motion, and eventually you will cum, but make sure you have tissues or something, cause the clean up can be messy. Also, to make less of a mees, but this may seem to odd, you can take a sock and put it over your penis, so your penis is inside of the sock, then simply masturbate like that, I personally thing it feels a bit better, but thats just me. Hope I helped a bit.

Yeah guys I'm just 13 and I need to know who to masturbate but I have sister and they alway going in my room can someone help me

That's easy my friend I'm also 13 and yes I have a sister that likes to come in my room (it's like she loves me lol) any way my best suggestion is that u lock your door or late at night hope this helps u XD

Lock the door. Groan the skin around penis and rub it over the head. Move hand up and shown fast to avoid irritation

if we lock the door she will be suspicious.(i think iam the youngest here)

put ur hand on ur penis and start making ur hand go up and down for a while

Well, I'm 13 also and I "jack-off" every now and then. The thing is, there's no right way to masturbate, just do what feels good. I have a girl friend and she occasionally gives me hand jobs. 

BEST SUGGESTIONS: get a girlfriend -or- watch porn while you jack off.

Grab your penis, then rub it in a up and down motion, when you get a tiggling feeling try to put your mouth on it and lick it, if it too short press on it slightly till it gets a little bit more tiggling ,finally press on it really hard but not too hard and move your  finger that is pressing down up and down motion till it lets go white stuff (penis). That is how you masturbate.

I love to masturbate and when you do it do it point your penis In the Toilet and to masterbate put lotion on your hand then on you penis by the way if you have a small penis u can't do it but I have a big one so I'm fine but rub it go up and down fast or slow they both feel good so good luck and I masturbate a lot so think about my big penis when you masturbate

rub it sharedr and harder and harder till cum comes out :-)