AM I PREGNANT?
Well the test shows negative but I think it maybe to soon to show up on urine test. Did the dh (dry-humping, i just call it the step before sex) on nov 11-12, 2010 had test on dec 31 2010. I feel pregnant, stomach is different, sometimes I get hot to cold fast, I haven't really been wanting much sweets like I usually do, when I'm asleep its like you cant wake me up (I know this cuz I woke up with a bruise on my leg and my brother's friend says my brother did a what you call pow driver on my leg and still didn't wake up) but I usually wake up by any nose, from what my brother says my stomach is hard, my eyes are always sore, Im always thristy. Other things i can't think of at the momoent. Please Help me!

Hello! The sensitivity of the pregnancy tests on the market today vary greatly. The more sensitive the test, the greater the chance it will pick up your pregnancy before your period is due. The lower the level of hcg picked up means the test is more sensitive. It is highly unlikely to get pregnant from "dry humping". Is your period late?

But another thing is its only highly unlikely right? So there's still chances Id like to know from people who've had the same experience's as myself. So please send me things from people who know or known about what i speak. The reason I believe that its possible is cause not meanie people have experienced this and would like to have lots of prof for those in the future to watch out for this cause it has happened and I believe it will keep happening if people don't know about it. Not that it will be a bad thing, but the doc I asked said it was rare and I think the reason it can't be detected is cause its not been much research on it. If people knew it could happen so meanie would be afraid and then the life that was supposed to be born doesn't get a chance at life. YOU should embrace your child born or not as your blood and love them no matter what. I know I sound clue-shay but I'm speaking the truth. God Bless you and your family enjoy your life's.

I feel that I'm pregnant but its weird that I feel like their triplets!... Two girls and one boy.. I got craps with no period and still having them from time to time. I'm going to get a hcg blood test this Wednesday or next to see if I am, cause I don't know that exact days of my pregnancy menstrual, then going straight for prenatal. I just hope they are fine. TRIPLETS??? How is that possible? Its so freakes rare so how could I get TRIPLETS???... I'm worried, I heard triplets are harder to take care of in the time their in the stomach. I really hope they'll be ok?! For those no sayers that say its not possible and not even give time to think of the possibilitys, it make no difference to god what you say, logic isn't always there. But have a great day! Bye!
Ps Im gonna keep posting for everyone to,

I also have a couple red tiny spots on my arms near my shoulders, one on my stomach and one on my hand, maybe more but their only starting to show, I never had them before. My stomach has this oddest shape to it and cause I've gained weight had to put a bunch of my clothes up more then half. Due date I believe would be july 1st-29th 2011 I had what you call implemation- red blood( no gue substance like in a period before pregnancy), brown Discharge and once I had a light-light-light red-or otherwords pink. I'll go with my gut so I won't hurt them by stressing on what others think. If anyone knows of good place's to work for pregnant women please help in St. Louis, Mo. Don't want them to suffer cause it would be my own fault then..

An I am pregnant. Just waiting to get an ultrasound.