hi me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex it lasted about 2 mins it was my first time and he didnt cum inside me .he had cum later we didnt want to take any risks. my period had just ended 2 days ago. it started on the 9 and i went on the 17 . can i be pregnant pls help

Hello Crazy_gal.

I know this is a serious situation but remember to try and be relaxed and take it day by day. There is always a chance that pregnacy does happen but not as much as the internet says. I found this article on another site... hope it helps.

Q: I recently had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. He ejaculated but we weren't able to tell if it got inside me or not because by the time he pulled it out there was already semen on it. How would I be able to tell if I got pregnant? How long does it take for the sperm to reach the egg?

Ayesha (New Delhi, India)

A: If you had sex mid-cycle, which is when you were ovulated, there is a 30% chance that you may be pregnant. If you had sex a few days before or after your period, there is a 2% chance of pregnancy. Whether you are pregnant or not can only be determined with the help of a pregnancy test. You can take a blood test called Serum Beta HCG ten days after intercourse or you can take a urine pregnancy test 2-3 days after you have missed a period.

Dr. Sahni