For awhile I have been feeling itchy discomfort in my pubic area, and recently a small rash on my foreskin has broke out. My pubic hairs have also been itchy. I am a virgin, but years ago i came into sexual contact and have been itchy ever since. Do you know what this is? I have been worried for awhile and I want the itching to go away.

Only a doctor can tell you for sure, but itchy skin irritations are VERY common on the penis, due to a few reason (penis skin is very thin, it’s kept in a warm, moist environment that encourages sweat and breeds bacteria, etc.)  One of the best things to do for an itchy, rashy penis is to regularly use a high quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). You want one that includes at least two moisturizers, such as a high end emollient like shea butter and a natural hydrator like vitamin E.  Good luck!