hello. im 18 year old guy with an itchy penis and scrotum.. its really annoying when it starts to itch and i want to get rid of it.. Theres also these little itchy pimple size bumps all around the my penis (not the head).. ive never had sex so i know its not a STD. Please if anyone could help me please do.

Penis skin irritations are VERY common. What you are describing may just be a common rash or allergic reaction to a chemical. The bumps you are describing may be pearly penile papules (PPPS), a common condition in men which is entirely harmless – and is probably unrelated to any itching that you feel.  For itch relief, regularly utilize a first rate penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). One with a really high end emollient, such as shea butter, should help supply the relief you seek.  Good luck!