Hello. I'm 27 year old female and I believe I have developed some serious health problems. You see, for always I had never had problems with my menstruation, heavy bleeding or menstrual cramps but I wish I could say this now.
In a last three of four months I have suffered from really heavy menstrual bleeding and I believe I have developed some serous health problems due to lack of blood in my organism. I have started to suffer from fatigue, dizziness and paleness and I'm sure that is all caused by lack of blood. I don’t know what to do about this. Could this be something serious or should I just wait for this to resolve by it self? Please help!

Hello. I know some facts about this because my daughter had the same problems when she was younger. I really don’t want to scar you but this could be very serious problem and I suggest you to seek for medical help immediately. You are experiencing condition called menorrhagia. Menorrhagia is defined as a loss of blood of more than 80ml, compared with the normal amount of 20-60ml.
Symptoms are typical anaemia symptoms- a shortage of red blood cells that can cause fatigue, dizziness and paleness.
There are many possible causes of this such as a hormone imbalance, using an intra-uterine contraceptive device, fibroids (benign lumps in the muscle wall of the uterus) or endometriosis. Contact your gynecologist for further evaluation!