Hi, I was poisoned with lead a month ago, after I developed anemia. My red blood cells level is diminished and I started taking iron supplements, along with vitamin C and folic acid. Is there any benefit from taking B12 injections in heavy metal poisoning?

It is proven that the transport of vitamin B12 to the brain can be disturbed by heavy metals. This induces changes in the blood-brain barrier by hampering the active transport of nutrients.
Anaemia can be related to deficiencies in vitamin B12. In Alzheimer's disease and amalgam related disorders, hidden B12 deficiencies in the central nervous system have been found.
In vitamin B12 deficiency pernicious anaemia can develop. Explanation for binding between heavy metals and vitamin B12 could be that heavy metals change valency and binding site in the body, what causes increased free radical formation. This can oxidize cobalt in vitamin B12 and unable crossing the blood-brain barrier.