Hi, I would like to know what are symptoms of anemia because I believe I suffer from it. I get tired easily, don’t have enough strength, become pale after some physical work. Is it related to anemia?

Because red blood cells, as hemoglobin, carry oxygen, a decreased production or number of these cells result in "hypoxia." Hypoxia is decreased oxygen level in cells and tisues, what diminishes their function. The most common symptoms of anemia include abnormal paleness or lack of color of the skin, increased heart rate, breathlessness, tiring easily, fatigue, dizziness, or vertigo, headache, irregular or absent menstruation cycles, sore or swollen tongue, jaundice, or yellowing of skin, eyes, and mouth and enlarged spleen or liver. Anemia can be associated with some other disease or a sign of other disease so it’s important to make a thorough check up.