Hi, guys. My husband has been diagnosed with stomach cancer. I know that this is serious and that we will have a battle ahead of us. I would like to know whether in this case it is better to go for chemo or radio therapy. What do you think that is better? I would like to hear some opinions.

Hello. You cannot get a simple answer to your question. It is important to understand that cancer treatment depends on staging. It is very important if the cancer has spread or not. If it hasn’t spread, then usually surgery is enough. If it has spread more, then radiotherapy is also recommended. Both surgery and radiotherapy are considered to be local treatments. Chemotherapy is a systemic treatment. It is usually used when there are metastatic lesions. Consult your husband’s oncologist and see what he thinks it would be best.