Hi, folks. I have been recently diagnosed with lung cancer. I won’t explain you how this affects me. I got 9 weeks for a chemo therapy. I didn’t have any idea that this lasts so long. Will this be enough to eliminate my lung cancer? I would really appreciate if someone could answer my post.

Hi, there. Having these data is not enough to give an exact prognosis. First, we must know the histological type of lung cancer. They are divided into non small and small cell carcinoma. Non small cell carcinoma can be squamous cell lung carcinoma, large cell lung carcinoma and adenocarcinoma. On the other hand, staging is also important. It is very important how big tumor is. It is also important whether it has affected lymph nodes and whether it has given metastatic lesions. You should consult your oncologist for more details. Good luck!

Well, better then therapy why don't you go for a post cancer detoxification.This would definitely help you as i am speaking out of my personal experience.I got this information through one of my close friend as i was so depressed. She referred me for Fresh Start Health Retreat Center ( had seen their fb page), situated South Island Highway,Oyster Bay in Canada. I availed the 5 Day Wellness Program inclusive of Juice Fasting & Body Detox. Frankly first i was very nervous about all these things but once reaching their, the place, atmosphere, ocean, spa service & service i was already feeling rejuvenated. They taught me about what to eat & what to avoid in the program, yoga, juice fasting everything went very smoothly & i was entirely relaxed, detoxed, recharged and felt awesome..:-) you can also personally contact them @ ( 888-658-3324).

One of the main jobs for the doctors after diagnosing cancer is to determine how much radiation or chemotherapy you will need to get the best results or else it’s pointless to give it to you in the first place. Nine weeks is more or less common, nothing strange about that. But definitely don’t hesitate and ask your doctors about everything, they are dealing with problems like yours every day and you probably aren’t only one going through this.
And really, AlannaWilson, should anyone think about giving away money in situation like christiano265 is going through? Some people.