Hello everyone! I am hoping that someone can help me with something. My curiosity has led me to do some research, and I am trying to find out if a theory I have is correct. I'll tell you later more, but I am basically trying to find out links between junk food and life expectancy. Can someone tell me what the life expectancy is in Canada?

The World Bank says that the average life expectancy for Canadians is 80.6 years - that is what I found out just by using Google. If you want an accurate picture, you should of course find out the life expectancy for women and men separately, and incorporate other factors as well. I am also not sure how old these figures on life expectancy for Canadians are.

I thought I would give my two cents as well. You know, finding out what a country's life expectancy is is not that hard - every country has their own office for national statistics, whatever it happens to be called in any particular place. But you can't tell from statistics whether people who eat healthier diets lived longer or not - that's just pure speculation. I would even go so far as to say that the average African eats "better foods" than we do in the west, but so many other factors will contribute to the fact that their life expectancy is a lot lower!