My sister always had a lot of cosmetic accessories. She didn’t surprise me when I saw soap more there on her desk. But she started to explain it’s not just cosmetic, but helps her stay pretty. That was about something called Likas Papaya Soap. I would like to know a little about it, is it good for something else but cleaning, and if yes, for what?

Likas Papaya Soap is winner of the 2003 National Consumers Quality Award for Hall of Fame Best Papaya Herbal Soap. Also was winner in 2003 of Asia-Pacific Excellence Awards for Outstanding Papaya Herbal Soap Brand. Likas Papaya Soap is first Filipino pure organic herbal soap. It is enriched with papaya enzyme and blended with tropical herbs to whiten the skin. Usually people like it because it makes clearer and finer skin complexion. Each Likas Papaya Soap is orange-schemed and carries the Mystica Logo throughout its packaging. It comes in a clean orange bar and there are no visible bubbles inside it. Likas Papaya Soap is solid in bar form and packed in a box, and never sold in scraps, or as overruns. Its weight is exactly 135 grams and has no strong odor and has no harsh ingredients. Likas Papaya Soap should be used while taking a bath or shower, or when just washing face on a daily basis.