I was reading opinions of many different people on the forum about Likas Papaya Soap. I could realize this might help and I should try it. Anyway, I have a friend who told me I have to take care to buy original. I could not find anyone has been talking about this on the forum, so I want to hear it.

I was also thinking like you, so I search a little bit around about Likas Papaya Soap on forums. I could not find how original looked, so I asked pharmacist. She told me that this soap is enriched with Papaya enzyme and blended with tropical herbs to whiten the skin. For clearer and fine skin, complexion of this soap could really help us. She said that Likas Papaya soap is orange-schemed and carries the Mystica Logo throughout its packaging. The Mystica Logo should be reflectorized which emanates rainbow rays and shines in the light. Then, we have to take care that Likas Papaya soap comes in a clean orange bar. There are no visible bits or bubbles inside of original soap. Likas Papaya soap is sold in bar form and packed in a box, and not as scraps, or as overruns. Furthermore, original Likas Papaya soap weighs exactly 135 grams. It has no strong odor & has no harsh ingredients. She told me that use while taking a bath and shower, or when just washing face on a daily basis, it might bring us visible results.

likas papaya makes your skin brighter.you can find it at amazon or any filipino store.in philippines its only $1.25. but if you cant find it you can make your own papaya soap.you will need: water,lye,papaya,coconut oil and scented oil. buy a glycerin melt and pour and add a papaya juice and you're done:) enjoy!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use