Im planning to have a business. Im thinking of soap business. THank you. Ill be waiting for your answer.

You need 1/2 cup of papaya juice or extract, 3 cups of water, a soap mould(you could make one yourself because it's simple), and 5 cups of cooking oil. First, mix 5 cups of cooking oil with the 3 cups of water. Then, stir and stir until it's all dissolved. Next pour the juice or extract into the mixture and keep stirring. Finally, pour it into the mould and let it dry for 4-5 hours and remove from mould. If you are going to put it into packages, let it age for 30 days then you can. Hope this helps.

is it possible to combine the carrots, salysilic acid and calamansi to papaya extract? and how much do i need each combination???

is this supposed to be making soap? Sorry but this wont ever make soap as there is no lye in it. You say stir till its all dissolved - what is dissolving? Soap is made with sodium hydroxide mixed with water and then mixed into oils but you have to have your quantities correct (run through a soap calculator online) or you will end up with a soap that is too strong for use on the skin or it wont set at all. Oil and water will never mix like this - this is not a soap recipe

what is the ingredients of papaya soap??

Papaya extract is a strong alkali like sodium hydroxide.

Gud pm I'm planning to make a small business of whit inning papaya soap I need to knw the ingredients and how to make it .and we're could I get the ingredients hope u can help me tnx .

Tnx for the tips

no lye no soap..............why there`s no lye on your ingredients?

what about lye solution and titanium dioxide its confusing

My thoughts exactly!! All this will result in is a mess! You need specific kinds of oil to make a hard soap. Also you measure the oil by weight, never volume, and finally how much lye you need is determined by what kinds and how much oil you use. This said, does anybody know how to make a REAL soap using papain powder for skin lightening. I know how to make soap, and how to formulate a good recipe. I just need to know what % of papain to use PPO? Thank you

This is REALLY scary. You need to do LOTS of research and totally understand the basics of soapmaking first. I researched for almost a year, read several books and took a soapmaking class before I made my first batch of soap. Even then, it was many months before I started selling it. Google How to Make Cold Process soap and you will get many links. Read, read, read. Make a small, simple batch of soap to get started, and build from there. These sites will give suggestions on what supplies you need and where to get them. After you totally understand soapmaking and the different oils/butters that are used and why, then you can start using additives. Test your soap on yourself first, then family and friends. THEN, you can start making it for sale.

u don't use lye?

i think need to use a lye to get hard the soap:)

i think need to add a lye to make the soap hard