Hi

Do any of you have experience with either likas papaya soap or kojie san soap? I am looking for a soap that mildly exfoliates and that will give me a more even looking skin tone. I have also heard that both these soaps lighten the skin a bit, which I am also interested in. I am not sure which one to pick, though, and that is why I am here! If you have used either of these soaps, please tell me which one you prefer and why, and what benefits to your skin you had from using it. 

Thank you.

Celebrity

Hey,

I am not an expert or even an experienced user, so I apologize for that. I have heard, however, that Likas is an exfoliating soap. It is best used by people who naturally have a light skin tone. Kojie also exfoliates, it removes dead skin cells, and because it contains kojic acid, it will drastically lighten your skin tone in a completely natural manner in addition. I believe this is what you are looking for, so I would personally advise you to try Kojie soap first. People who use it say that it lightens their skin by two shades, and cleans very well in addition. 

Rosie

I just really stumbled on this thread, not knowing either of these soaps, but from what you say I am now quite interested in this kojie san soap. Right now, I look strange after having been on holiday as my tan is wearing off. I am also in need of a better exfoliator. I am white. Would this be a good temporary option for me to get the holiday look off, and also what would happen if white people use it regularly, meaning people who do not want skin lightening all the time? Thanks.

Likas Payapa soap is also a very nice choice for people who are hoping to achieve slight wrinkle reduction and yes, it does lighten the skin as well. It is perfect for anyone who has blackheads or blemishes as well, as it helps extract extra oil and impurities from the skin. My husband is Philippino and I first got this from my sister in law who still lives there. It's fantastic and I tell everyone who will listen how fantastic my skin looks thanks to the use of this soap! I have never tried the other one so I cannot say whether Likas is better or not, but trust me Likas has done a lot for my skin

I purchased Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap back in October. I'm in my 30s and don't have problems with pimples, but I did/do have hyperpigmentation that really, really bothered me and that is why I decided to try this soap. I got a two-pack online and have been using it religiously since I got it. I also have sensitive skin so I was worried whether Kojie San might irritate my skin, but it actually hasn't. My hyperpigmented areas are not completely gone, but they have faded quite a bit. It's not just in my mind either. I started taking pictures every week, including a before picture, as soon as I started using the Soap and the pictures do show a steady progression away from hyperpigmentation.

What? Alright then... a bit embarrassing perhaps but I've never actually heard about either of these products. Think someone can fill me in on what they are, like a dummies guide or something? Rosie? Is this right up your street? I'm all for stuff that makes my skin look better and these both sound like they may. I am NOT interested in any skin lightening but then again my skin's so light that I think it can't possibly get any lighter than it already is, you know? And I AM very much interested in something simple that works as an exfoliator and to keep stuff looking nice. If either of these do that, please let me know!

Kojie San is more effective than many, many other products. It is better than hydroquinone and salicylic acid, both of which I have also used. It is completely natural and made of plant extracts, and makes my skin look positively glowy. I had quite severe acne on my face but after three months of use, though I still have some marks from old acne, my acne has gone away and the spots from the old ones have faded. I highly recommend Kojie San!!! Try it for yourself!!!