Hello. I'm 45 year old male and I would like to find out more about one drug that my doctor prescribed me recently. I have a long family history of high blood pressure and heart diseases and my father and his father died from heart attack. That’s why I'm considered to be in high risk group of developing similar diseases. About a month ago I have also felt some symptoms, dizziness, pulsating headaches… that could lead to these problems with blood pressure.
I've contacted my GP immediately and he prescribed me this Lisinopril. He didn’t tell me anything about it and that’s why I would like to find out more about this drug!

Hi. I have just read your post and if I understood well you want to hear more about this Lisinopril drug.
I'm using it more then 3 years now and I'm really satisfied with the effects. All I know about his chemical structure is that Lisinopril is in a class of drugs called angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors and that it is being used for to lower blood pressure, to treat congestive heart failure, and to improve the survival rate after a heart attack.
Of course, like with any other drug, there are some side effects that could occur- an allergic reaction, difficulty breathing, little or no urine, an irregular heartbeat or changes in your heartbeat, severe dizziness or fainting.