Hello. I'm 36 year old female and I'm very worried for my father’s present health state. He is living with me and my husband for three years now and about a week ago he has experienced one moderate serious heart attack!
He was lying in hospital for a week and today he’s released home. His doctor told me that he has a very weak heart and that he shouldn’t do anything that could provoke the attack such as emotional or excessive physical effort. He also prescribed him some Lisinopril and I was wondering could anyone maybe tell me more about this drug!

Hello. I'm a heart patient for almost five years and all this time I'm on this Lisinopril you’ve mentioned in your post.
From what I know about it- Lisinopril belongs to the class of drugs called angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors and they primary role is to lower blood pressure and treat congestive heart failure. It is one of the best medications from this group.
Like any other medication- there are some side effects that could occur when you're using this drug such are dizziness, headache, cough and excessive tiredness, but- to be honest with you- I didn’t experience neither of them. Good luck!