Hello. I'm 45 year old male and I have developed some serious health problems. You see, I'm having long family history of cardiac diseases and high blood pressure.
I know that heredity factor plays a major role in all this and that’s why I have always watched my self, choosing my food properly and practicing physical activities regularly.
On some regular physical checkup my GP has determined that I'm suffering from extremely high blood pressure. I was devastated when I found out about it but he told me that he will prescribe me some good drug called Norvasc 10mg and I would like to hear more about this specific drug!

Hello. I have just read your post and decided to help you because I'm using this drug for two years now and I'm really satisfied with it.
I don’t know how much you do you know about this drug but I insure you that Norvasc is the most prescribed brand name high blood pressure medicine worldwide.
I have also read some useful stuff about this drug and precise mechanism of work. You see, Norvasc belongs to a class of drugs called calcium channel blockers which means that it relaxes the blood vessels making it easier for the heart to pump.
The most common side effects are an allergic reaction, unusually fast or slow heartbeat, chest pain, psychosis and swelling of the legs or ankles.