Is there someone here who would be so kind as to provide me with a picture of vasculitis skin rash? I have heard that this can occur pretty much anywhere on the body and I would like to see what it looks like for myself. I'll post my email address if you need it, but links or online pictures are welcome as well of course.

Hi kennie900,

If you are looking for some pictures of vasculitis rash I think that you can find some on the internet when you type in pictures. Also if you are afraid of vasculitis rash you need to visit your doctor as soon as possible because you need to treat this if there is any way. First of all vasculitis is autoimmune condition which basically means that your own body is starting to attack your healthy tissue, cells and organs.

This is usually inflammation of the blood vessels and this can be really painful.

I would suggest you to visit your doctor because he can determine if you are suffering from the vasculitis better than trying to find out by yourself what is going on.