Hi, guys. My little daughter has developed some strange rash on her forearm. First, we thought it was allergy. However, our doctor suspects on vasculitis. I don’t know why he thinks so. I would like to see some vasculitis rash pictures on the internet. Can you recommend me sites where I can see that?

Hello there paolo1391,

I am so sorry that you are going through the situation in which your child is sick and you and the doctors are not sure about the diagnosis. I don’t know why your doctor thinks that your daughter is suffering from the vasculitis but after all he is medical expert so I presume that he knows what is he doing.

vasculitis is a term for inflammation of the blood vessels in the skin and this inflammation can affect any of the vessels in the skin including capillaries, venules, arterioles and lymphatics

pictures of this condition you can find easily on the internet but if you suspect that your daughter is suffering from something else go for a second opinion. Good luck.