Okay, im 16 And I lost My virginity, a couple Of days ago, And I'm Really scared, yes It Was unprotected Sex, But ever since then I've been feeling funny, It hurts Down there, My stomach has been hurting And I've been going To The bathroom alot (#2) ,are those feeling normal or should I be worried??

Health Guru
Hi, how long ago exactly has it been as you may still have time to take the morning after pill!
The symptoms your getting could be due to stress as your concerned about being pregnant, what sort of pain you got down there and where exactly is it?

Morning After Pill?? I Never Heard Of It, But It Like A Punching Pain In My Virginia, And My Tummy But Only When I Think About It, Me And By Boyfriend Are Very Worried,And Scared..

Health Guru
Its emergency contraception also known as plan b or Ipill and it can be taken up to 72 hours after you had sex.
It would be far to soon to be experiencing any signs of pregnancy yet though.

So Where Could The Pill Be Purchased?

Health Guru
Pharmacy but depends what country your in