I've been having mixed emotions ever since I lost my virginity about a week ago. For some reason I'm scared I might be pregnant, I'm really paranoid & stressing myself out to the point where I feel sick. Every time I get a cramp I relate it to being pregnant. I just need a peace of mind. I was just wondering if this is normal or am I just paranoid about it being my first time? If you felt the same way, how did you deal with your emotions? How did you feel when you lost yours?

Loosing one's virginity is a big deal, well.....it was for me anyway. Some can allow their virginity to be taken and go on with their business like it was no big deal while other's stress and cry and feel bad or funny or guilty, i was one of those girls. A ton of thoughts and feelings went thru my mind, such as, am i pregnant, am i gonna get found out about, is my bf gonna talk, am i gonna talk to the wrong person, is my mom gonna find out, and so on. I felt horrible after, tho i apparently didn't mind when it was actually happening. I did not resist nor did i try to talk myself out of it. I remember by bf at the time asking me if i was ok and is this ok and can he proceed, every answer from me being "yes".

What you are feeling is natural for you. You had your virginity taken, and tho by choice, it still bothers you. It's ok for you to feel emotion, just don't let it take you over. You are feeling sick and scared because you feel that you may have let your virginity go a little to early, it's ok. The first question to you is this, did your bf wear a condom? This is one of the most important things that you have to have happen when you have sexual intercourse, whether it be the first time or the 30th time. If he wore a condom, the chances of you being pregnant are slim, providing there was no abnormalities in the condom such as a tear or an outdated package. Did he put it on correctly, did he take it off correctly? If your sure of this stuff i would say you not pregnant.

If, for some odd reason, protection was not in place (condom or pill for you) you will always, always, always run the risk of getting pregnant ot contracting a sexually transmitted disease, known as an STD. But remember, a birth control pill does NOT prevent an STD. Seeing that it has only been a week since this took place, it is much to early to tell if your pregnant. This all depends on when you had your last period and how far along you were into your ovulation cycle. Ovulation will occur about 2 weeks after the FIRST day of your LAST period. Then there are only a few good days in that time frame when you could conceive. There is not a hugh window when conception can occur and that is why many women who are trying to get pregnant watch their calenders and take their temperatures so they can try to conceive on one of those fertile days. Also, if you had unprotected sex a few days BEFORE your estimated ovulation time, you could still end of getting pregnant. Sperm can live a healthy existance inside of us for days after ejaculation has occurred. So...if we are that close to ovulation and we have unprotected intercourse with ejaculation (he cums inside) we could still get pregnant as those live sperm can make their way to the ovum and conception can occur. It's almost like they lay waiting for the right opportunity to successfully get to their final destination, resulting in pregnancy.

You will not know if your pregnant for some time longer. Some Home Pregnancy tests can pick up the pregnancy hormone BEFORE a period is even missed. HPT's go for about 20.00 and you usually get 2 tests in a box. Don't get one from the Dollar store either.

So...listen. The first thing you need to do is to try and calm down a little. I know it's hard, but you must really concentrate on it. Whaat you are feeling is normal for many of us, while some just don't care. They see it as "no big deal" to loose their virginity. It is a big deal and it is serious. Some countries believe that a women must be a virgin on her wedding nite or she is considered garbage in the eyes of her future husband and her potential in laws.

Here in this country, we are allowed to make our own decisions, right ot wrong, we are allowed to do that. You will not be stoned or whipped or beaten because you decided to let your virginity go. It was your decision, it's your body and your heart. Young love is a wonderful thing and i remember hardly being able to wait to have sex for the first time. It was ok, i had no idea what i was doing, there was no fireworks or bells and whistles, just some pain and a little blood. After it was over i remember thinking...ok, so what's the big deal? I was madly in love with my bf and i thought it was going to be forever now. I wound up getting pregnant and had an abortion. Then i got pregnant again, but it wasn't his yes i had yet another abortion. We got back together and i got pregnant again, this time we got married and divorced 11 years later. We have 3 children together, the oldest being 35, 33 and 30 tomorrow.

I hope you don't think bad of me because of what i said to you, and if you do, that i can't help. What's done is done. I am only trying to help you see what could happen and to help you deal with your emotions right now. You just need to sit tight and wait for a while longer. Make the decision whether or not you choose to want to have sex again. You don't have to, you can wait until your ready again, or maybe you are ready again now. Have a heart to heart with yourself and keep your bf out of it for now. Answer your own questions because you are in control.

Please let me know what your feeling and thinking. I am here to help you if you need it. Just calm down and take a deep breath, and have that conversation with yourself for a minute. I'm here for you hon, ok?

I lost my virginityabout a week ago and I wasn't on no birth control but he used a condom and he did everything write. But when we were don, like 15 minutes later, we were both sitting there and I was still in the mood and was Trynna get him going so I started playing with his penis, and played with the tip of hi penis and he started getting wet; and without paying attention or monitoring what I was doing, I touched my Virginia because I started getting wet. And ever since then I've been worried I'm pregnant because my period was suppose to come like a week or so after and it didn't come and I'm really worried. What's going on with me. Any help it advice???

I lost my virginity about a week ago and I wasn't on any birth control but he used a condom and he did everything right. But when we were don, like 15 minutes later, we were both sitting there and I was still in the mood and was Trynna get him going so I started playing with his penis, and played with the tip of his penis and he started getting wet; and without paying attention or monitoring what I was doing, I touched my Virginia because I started getting wet. I rubbed my vagina with the same finger. And ever since then I've been worried I'm pregnant because my period was suppose to come like a week or so after and it didn't come and I'm really worried. What's going on with me. Any help it advice???

I just lost my virginity last week and tbh now I'm terrified at every single cramp I get too. He assures that it would be a 100% fine but every single changes to my body I'm just paranoid now, wondering if I would get pregnant every single moment. Did you get minor cramps after losing your virginity and is it normal?

I need help!!! I had protected sex with a condom, no it didn't tear or break just in case I took plan b, a week later I got a period normal period 5 days but it came a week earlier (normal due to plan b) am I pregnant?!?

I just had sex with my bf last sunday, the day i lost my virginity. I'm so pranoid about being pregnan since then. We're both unprotected, but he didn't even stayed too long inside me anyway, because i felt so much pain. He didn't ejaculated inside he said. So I thought I'm safe. But after the day, my stomach always felt so heavy, i've been feeling dizzy and slumber. I'm so feeling paranoid about getting pregnant, though I know it hasn't been a week yet. It's like 3 days ago only. Am I feeling normal? Is what's going on with me normal?

I lose my virginity last Sunday. He told me was 100% positive he didn't ejaculate inside me cause he was watching his "sidekick" the whole time and we only did it for 6 seconds. He pulled it out when he knew he was close to releasing his sperm. But I'm not dizzy or slummbered, and my stomach doesn't feel heavy and its only been 3 days since then. But I'm still paranoid about being pregnant. We had sex on the day my egg wasn't released (ovulation). So am I still safe?

I 19 years old i feel the exact same way i lost my virginity about 3 weeks ago but feel as if iv fallen for my boyfriend even more. We did use a condom nd it did not break but still im worried im pregnant. If i am my parents would definitely not approve and there would be a big problem nd im scared i had sex abaout a day or 2 after my period finished so dose that leave me in the fertile zone meaning if anything did happen i could be pregnant ? i am very concerned and so is my boyfrien. i have a week and a half roughly untill my next period nd im so scared it will come late :(

Since you used a condom, the chances of getting pregnant are very low.

If you are worried about this, the next time you can always not have your bf ejaculate while inside of you. Have him pull out beforehand.

I lost my virginity a week ago which was on a Tuesday it was unprotected. The next day I've gotten my period. And now that it's gone I've been paranoid. Like even small thing that happens to my stomach I assume that I'm pregnant. For an example if my stomach growls. I've also been experiencing something moving like a baby kicking but I know its too early to know if I am. I believe it could be my ovaries. Sometimes one of them kinda hurts or like it feels like spasms. I need advice please help.

What kind of cramps?? Were they like a burn under your breasts

I have just lost my virginity about 4 days ago and I've just been a nervous wreak. We didn't use protection besides me being on birth control and him not even coming inside me. Only on my stomach. The thing is is that I'm super afraid of pre-cum and when we were cleaning up my stomach I thought I felt something drip down there. It could have just been swear or something but I'm just scared. I'm afraid of being pregnant by it dripping down and then him pushing it into me the next time or the pre-cum. I have felt nauseous, and have a heavy feeling in my abdominal area. I have talked to my friends and him about it and they insist that there's nothing wrong and it's all in my head. I just need some outside opinions on this. I take my pill every night at the same time and made sure that I was on it before I lost my virginity.

I'm probably blowing everything way out of proportion but I just want to know what other people think.

I want to ask something

Hey sorry I need help I lost my virginity the other day and I haven't felt right at all I've been sick for the last two days after it and I've lost a lot of weigh since then is that normal?x