I'm a 20 year old female. Last night i went out with some friends for drinks, blacked out (they say I my drink may have been spiked but I'm not sure) and lost my virginity in a one night stand last night with a stranger. I can't tell anyone, I don't know what to do, it really hurts, there are bruises on my inner thighs and it burns, especially when I have to pee. I'm not on the pill, he didn't use a condom, so I had to take a Morning After pill, please don't judge me. I'm worried about STD's, HIV especially. Must I take tests? What kind? Is it always this sore the first time? Please help, I'm really scared. Sorry for all the questions, I realize most of this is probably general knowledge for most people but I'm very inexperienced and unknowledgeable when it comes to these things. Thanks so much.

Hi, first of all dont be ashamed of what you did. What's done its done. We all have moments in our life when we do stupid things. The fact the you lost your virginity while being wasted means that your first sexual intercourse was probably rougher than it should have been. That is why there are bruises on your inner tights and thats why it hurts when you have to pee. Dont worry about pregnancy if you took morning after pill, just try to avoid situations like these. As for the STD, i highly doubt it. I dont know where you are from, but assuming that you are from a civilized country i can only conclude that there is a small chance that you got std from that guy. I wouldnt be worried if i was you  , but eventually if you want to be sure you can always go test yourself for HIV, its completely anonymous and no one can find out but you.