Hey, i was hoping for some help about , of course, a personal problem. I lost my virginity not long ago on oct 13th. and was sexually active until the 22nd of october. I havent been active since. We used condoms and he is a very clean person. i faced the usuall bleeding after the first time. and had my period earlier then expected as well. But maybe 2 days after my last sexual incounter i feel as if i have to urinate often. i still experience these irratable feeling to urrinate up to today Nov 3rd. As i urrinate its not a burning or painful feeling, but just irratating. Not only that but if i stick my finger up as high as i can go i feel a bump inside of me..not like a welt, but a buldging bump that feels like it has a sealed opening or something. its hard to describe but im very confused about what i should do about this. or what it even is.

Well I don't know about the bump but the rest sounds like an UTI. It can easily be taken care of via antibiotics. You can get one a few ways but your's was caused from sex most likely. It's common and often refered to as "the newly wed's disease" as many women used to get one on their honeymoon when they lost their virginity. If you let it get worse it will cause many problems so go to the doctor.

From now on after intercourse or even just foreplay urinate as it washes away the bacteria that commonly gets into the urethra before it can grow into an infection.

As far as the bump! The cervix feels like a "bump" it is the opening into the uterus! NOT like a bug bite bump...And yes it would have an indent type thing where the opening is. I agree with the other responder! UTI urinary tract infection. Drink plenty of fluids...Wipe from front to back.