I married as a virgin 2 weeks ago. On our honeymoon, sex hurt a little bit but I was okay - and I had no problem getting wet at all. Since we got home, though (moved to another state), I have difficulty getting wet. It is so frustrating for both of us! I spent 20 minutes crying in the bathroom this afternoon. My poor husband. We can't have sex, when it was hardly an issue on our honeymoon! What can I do? Is it just the stress of marrying & moving and such, or should I see a doctor?

If you are too dry it normally means you aren't 'excited' enough. Increase forplay to create more natural lubrication, or buy a lubricant.

since i lost my virginity i have notice water coming from my virginia. could you please tell me the causes of this. thank you.

Blondie, I sense theres something youre not telling. On your honeymoon, did YOU ENJOY sex for the first time? Hopefully you did, but if not, its manifesting itself through your body. It never lies. Getting wet is a matter of physically reacting to what your brain is telling you about the stimulation youre receiving. What is your brain REALLY thinking? Indeed, if you are pleased, your words reveal that you are concerned about pleasing your partner more than enjoying it mutually. Since you have no sexual experience, its stressing you and giving you performance anxiety. Also, if you are ccurrently on birth control or have just gotten off recently, your libido is still low from hormone suppression.

it's VAGINA. damn, didn't you take sex ed?

Stress can definatly be a factor seeing how you just got married. I know weddings are very stressful and I would not worry to much about it. You need to relax and calm down a bit.

A personal lube is never a bad idea and may even help with your own lube process becasue you may get more excited once you start intercourse.

I like Ready Lube personal lube becasue it's natural and is free of nasty chemicals you will find in other lubes. Read the labels and ingredients before you buy, some people are allergic to parabens and other ingredients.

Good luck and let us know what happens :-)

hey, if you had an unprotected sex then there may be chances of STD...if discharge is for a long time consult gynacologist with your sex partner...

my bf and i were just about getting it on.... I know he wanted this and so did i... We didn't have any protections and im afraid of getting pregnant straight away... All i said to him was i don't want to get prregnant... And he got put off, he feels that i didn't wanna get wet, when in actual fact i already was?

u have take care of each others sexual needs that it

thats right doc

hi doc :) hw r u ?

prefer oral in Stead OF PROPER SEX