hi, i lost my virginity almost a month ago. my cherry didnt seem to pop, but it couldve popped before during my period. i am 2 weeks and i am freaking out. the only symptoms i have is being really bloated and feeling movement in my stomach. we wore a condom and he pressed down on it and there was an indent but it didnt tear. he also didnt cum and had no prior ejactualtions. we also took out the condom and didnt take it off we just put it back in without touching it. is that bad? can someone help me? im super scared.

there really are practically no chances that you are pregnant - he really does have to ejaculate inside you during your ovulation for you to have a very good chance to stay pregnant. Many of the other stories are just urban legends that simply cause you to stress out even more and than, because of the stress, your period is even later... and it becomes the complete mess. And first sex is a strong emotional event that could also have contributed to your period being late, not to mention that periods are rarely regular almost until your twenties. So, please, relax. There was no chance.

Thank you so much