Helo doctor..i was messing around with my bf the last day n we were standing close to each other (not on the bed)surprisingly,he entered his penis inside my underwear and I felt that it have reached my vagina but not that deep..i immediatly stoped him and i checked if something went wrong in my vagina...there was nothing..few hours later i saw a very small wound on the outer membrane of my vagina(in the extremity) and a very light blood color that was on it.I just want to check if anythng went wrong or if I have lost my virginity in these few seconds! I urgently need your reply as soon as possible thankyou soo muchh.

He didn't even penetrate you directly, and it wasn't consensual, so not you didn't lost your virginity

outer membrane sounds like inside your inner lips?
well, it depends where, would be helpful if you could give us a better description though it doesnt sound like you have lost your virginity.
will help if you make it clear to him that it is not cool to be doing anything without your permission. there is only one first time.
how old are you by the way?

well, tht duz not sound like u lost ur virginity, but u shuld jst let him no tht it worried u tht he did tht, and tht u wuld feel better if he didnt do it anymore without ur permission 1st

Yes u lost ur virginity.