I just lost my virginity and for the past few days I've been noticing that my pee is cloudy with oily stuff in it and it has an extremly odd smell to it.. what could be wrong?

When you have sex for the first time in your life, this is very common thing that is coming afterwards. Women often get some urinary tract infections and what you got is called the honeymoon cystitis. You might feel the burning and painful sensations while urinating, and this cloudy urine is just the sign of this infection. It is caused by the E. coli bacteria which is spreading fast from the bowel into the urethra and thus causing infection. Beside the intercourse, the development of the number of this acteria could be also triggered by inserting the unclean fingers or other objects into vagina. Also, you should pay attention that you are wiping from front to back so that you avoid the risk of getting infected.
You should go to see your doctor and perhaps you will be prescribed the antibiotics to treat the bacteria and also some painkillers.
Make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids and cranberry juice has healing powers, also you should urinate as often as you can. The infection should go away soon with a proper treatment.

How can i resolve it without seeking a doctor? Is there any other way? Pls ineed help

did you solve the problem ? cause i have the same thing going on and i really cant tell my mom about it and have her bring me to the doctors..