I lost my virginity the weekend before my period was suppose to come on and we used protection and I even took plan b jus too be safe ... And my period is 4 days late and I'm freaking the fudge out ! .... HELP ! Any advice would work

if u lost your virginity a week after your period and you are feeling cramping and you still havnt got your period. wait!!!! plan b can period your period early, late, irregular, spotting. and plus you are not suppose to get pregnant a week before your period even if you are not a vigin. i advise you relax and stop stressing about it because stress sometimes can make you period late. hope this help you honey. goodluck. remember dont take plan b if you know you were protected with some sort of contraceptive because plan b is an emergency pill for wen you had unprotected sex, condom broke, or birth control failure.