i lost my virginity 3 days ago and we didn't use a condom. He didn't "cum" inside me (or so I believe) and I have an irregular period. Is it likely that I can get pregnant?

It's really not the situation where it's likely, or it's unlikely that you will get pregnant, but from the way things went, there are good chances that you might get pregnant. And now it's even too late for emergency contraceptive  pill, so - you have to count on the fact that you might be pregnant and since you can't rely on your period, you will have to take home pregnancy test at least 15 days from the day you had sex and of course, you'll have to stick to the test instructions. I know I scared you even more, but I do hope you will make it this time ok, but, please, learn something and use some kind of protection (relying on him not to cum doesn't count, really). IT's not the worth all this fear.