Hi my girlfriend and i lost our virginity too each other about a month ago (14 Feb. 07) and she had her period not long after that about a week. She has irregular periods anyway. And now (15 March 07) she has been spotting after sex and occasionaly just for a day or 2. I think she mite be pregnant or is it something else. please help she doesnt seem botherd but i am.... please help as i am very worried for her. all sex i wore a condom and was really careful.... please help! :$

If you were using protection during intercourse then its not likly that she is pregnant...However if you are still concerned about pregnancy then I would suggest taking a home pregnacy test just to see....but its not lilkly that she is..

i lost my virginity not that long ago
yes we had protected sex
put my period is 2 days late
...i have be having discharge
but could i be pregnant or am i jus paranoid??

if you lost your virinity then thats why your period is late. you used protection so i doubt you are pregnant. usually your period is late a couple of days after loosing your virginity. i dont know why but it just happens to all girls. wait a week and if you dont get it then test. but it will prob come on in a day or so.