To begin, I'm 18, female, 176cm & 67kg. Blood pressure 95/60. Resting heart rate: 35-45ish The past few months I have been feeling exhausted, nauseas & faint. To the point where I quit my part time job because I couldn't manage it as well as Uni. The past 2 weeks I have got worse and my symptoms have increased. I now am so exhausted I'm bed ridden, faint, dizzy, heavy legs, short of breath, not tight chest but feel restricted, arms/legs fall asleep easily, headaches, struggle walking up hills, warm body temp. The list goes on. I have been to the doctor and a heart specialist but they seem to think nothing is wrong? They claim that my low heart rate is because I am athletic, they just assume I am athletic also. I do go to the gym 5-6x's a week but I do strength training & toning. My cardio is a 30 minute walk in the morning. I'm slim but I wouldn't class myself as overly fit & definitely not athletic. They also never seem to question my (in my opinion) extremely low blood pressure. Just wondering if anyone else has similar problems and solutions. I'm not sold on the "you feel as if you're almost dead because you're TOO healthy" explanation I seem to be getting. Should I be searching for more opinions? Or am I over reacting?

I feel this way bit since i started eating meat i feel much better mu blood use to lower to 45/38 and that's not the lowest.i recoment eat iron and keep a candy close at all times it could be ur sugar because both of mine drop at the same time.

Any update? I am having a similar problem.