I am a 19 yr old female, ever since I was about 14 when ever I tried to do any sports I would get out of breath very quickly n feel like I couldn't breathe, then for about the last yr I have been randomly getting very Sharp chest pains so bad I nearly cry, they don't happen that often. My family told me its because I eat too much salt but I'm addicted to it and can't cut down. Because it dowsnt happen very often I ignore it. Well today I woke up and my 2 yr old daughter was sick, and I felt vety sick too, as the day went on the sickness went but I still felt rough and achey, so I decided to have a hot bath, I washed my hair and had to quickly get out and lay on the floor because I thought i was gonna faint, I have an app on ny fone which tests ur heart rate and it went up to 110 bpm it made me very worried because I read if it t**d above 100 then to call a doctor.

Heart rate of 110 bpm is faster than normal and can be something that you should check out as soon as you have the chance because of those pains you have experienced before. Do you have problems with weight? Your family is right, you should at least try to lower the amount of salt you eat. This last time, when you also fainted, it’s possible that blood pressure was in fact the reason your heart was racing, but rapid heart rate could have so many causes. Are you taking any medications? Do you smoke?