Hello I started to have these symptoms of fainting, My head feels numb or stiff. slow heart rate. I have shortness of breath when i go to sleep at night and feeling of passing out. ( Not in a good way). I Started to have these after i started taking some medication but i stop using them and still feel this way. It got worse a few days after i stopped smoking after 10 yrs.

Anyone know what it is??????

Initial check up lungs sound clear, heart sounds normal, blood pressure normal.

I have blood work and EKG and Physical coming up....

David

Hi David! The first thing I want you to do is check on the side effects of this medication you were on! Sometimes you can have these symptoms from a reaction or an allergy! Either check it out OR phone your pharmacy! And when you are having these symtpoms I think you should go IMMEDIATELY to the hospital! There is no use to getting checked out AFTER you don't have the symptoms anymore! Good luck and health!

Ok I got my blood test results in, Nothing out of the ordinary. EKG looks normal. Chest X-rays normal. Everything looks normal according to the Doctor. I still feel alittle faint and nauseated. Discussed it with my doctor. Might have a lot of anxiety which might be probably causing the faint feeling, nausea. My shortness of breath could of been caused by me quitting smoking and my chest and lungs are trying to adjust. But all Im gonna be taking some meds for anxiety to see if that helps me.