Hello. I am a woman that is 34 years old and I have visited my doctor because I haven't become pregnant even though me and my husband were not using any protection for a long time now. He told me that that is because of me having low progesterone levels. I should start using progesterone as soon as possible. Could you tell me something more about it? Thanks.

I am under progesterone hormone replacement therapy, too. I couldn't conceive myself, and I managed to get pregnant, somehow. I guess that progesterone shots are all right because they were in power to help me. You can take them as a cream, vaginal suppository or a pill, also. Ask your doctor what way would be the most suitable for you. Good luck.

tnx God, that you were able to conceive. that is my worse fear, that I won't be able to be a mother one day. when I think about this, I almost start to cry. once upon a time my doctor also told me that I have low progesterone as well. in the beginning, I was not able to understand this, but as I am getting older, I do understand it. I was reading about some natural progesterone cream, but I also find the information where it says that it can have some side - effects, such are weight gain, dizziness, etc. I am wondering is this correct? 

Hi, I have the same problem myself with low progesterone levels (my last reading was 0.5) :? , and I'm curious if you still get your periods regularly and if you have any problems with both weight loss (not being able to loose the weight) and depression?? :cry:

My doctors here in NZ have just kept telling me to loose the weight, even though I exercise at least daily, and eat healthy etc, it still does not come off.

Bumbles.