Hi, which progesterone cream is the best? I heard about some natural derived progesterone creams to be more effective and useful compared to artificial.

Hi, I always use natural progesterone cream, as I believe it is much better then the artificial. Since, progesterone-like chemical compounds are found in many plants, but the most abundant concentration is in the wild yam. It contains diosgenin, which can be easily converted to natural progesterone. This kind of progesterone is natural and exactly the same chemically, as human progesterone. Wild Yam extract has no major adverse effects. I can not tell you which cream is the best, since some people may be allergic to one cream and bare very well the other. But, generally content of wild yam extract is important for treatment.

Hi Prosser,

My doctor has prescribed me a Bio Idential Progesterone Cream that has to be compounded at a compound pharmacy...and alos a testosterone cream as well.

My question to you is, have you tired this Progesterone Cream for your self and if so, how well did it work for you? Was you prescription a compounded formula? Did you have any side effects at all from the Progesterone Cream? Have you tried to stop the cream and have any withdrawals from not using the cream anymore?

I know these are alot of questions to ask but I'm kinda scared to use these 2 compounded drugs as they do not come with a "Warning Lable" like regular pharmacy drugs do.

Thanks,

Sabrina